We are fully reliant on the generosity of those who believe in the work we are doing. Without their support we could not fulfill our mission. As we continue to strengthen the Cemetery's presence in the Southport community, donations are needed to:
* Help with Repairs resulting from recent hurricane.
* Publication of narrative and pictorial history.
* Upgrading and installing markers.
* Design and implement a landscaping plan.
* Complete the installation of an attractive perimeter fence.
As a result of storm damage - $3000.00 for removal of fallen trees and $715.00 to replace damaged fence. An additional $4,000 is sought to complete fencing around the full perimeter of the Cemetery for security and aesthetic purposes.
Contributions are needed to fund:
· Publication of narrative and pictorial history
· Ground radar penetration to locate unmarked graves
· Upgrading and installing markers
· Design and implement a landscaping plan
· Install an attractive perimeter fence.